Some of the downloadable files are authors' versions or pre-prints. See also the respective disclaimers
- How Privacy Concerns, Trust and Risk Beliefs and Privacy Literacy Influence Users' Intentions to Use Privacy-Enhancing Technologies - The Case of Tor. In SIGMIS Database, 51 (1): 51-69, 2020.
- Explaining the Technology Use Behavior of Privacy-Enhancing Technologies: The Case of Tor and JonDonym. In Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PoPETs), to appear, 2020.
- How Privacy Concerns and Trust and Risk Beliefs Influence Users' Intentions to Use Privacy-Enhancing Technologies -- The Case of Tor. In 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) 2019, pages 4851-4860, 2019, Acceptance rate: 48%.
- Why Do People Pay for Privacy?. In ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection - 34th IFIP TC 11 International Conference, SEC 2019, Lisbon, Portugal, June 25-27, 2019, Proceedings, pages 253-267, 2019, Acceptance rate: 26 / 142 = 18.3%.
- How Nostalgic Feelings Impact Pokémon Go Players - Integrating Childhood Brand Nostalgia into the Technology Acceptance Theory. In Behaviour & Information Technology, 0 (0): 1-21, 2019.
- An Insight into Decisive Factors in Cloud Provider Selection with a Focus on Security. In Computer Security - ESORICS 2019 International Workshops, SPOSE 2019, Luxemburg, September 26-27, 2019, Revised Selected Papers, 2019, (to appear).
- Investigating Privacy Concerns related to Mobile Augmented Reality Applications. In Proceedings of the 40th International Conference on Information Systems ICIS 2019, Munich, Germany, December 13-15, 2019, 2019.
- Anreize und Hemmnisse für die Implementierung von Privacy-Enhancing Technologies im Unternehmenskontext. In Sicherheit 2018: Sicherheit, Schutz und Zuverlässigkeit, Beiträge der 9. Jahrestagung des Fachbereichs Sicherheit der Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), 25.-27. April 2018, Konstanz, pages 29-41, 2018.
- Examining Technology Use Factors of Privacy-Enhancing Technologies: The Role of Perceived Anonymity and Trust. In 24th Americas Conference on Information Systems, AMCIS 2018, New Orleans, LA, USA, August 16-18, 2018, Association for Information Systems, 2018.
- JonDonym Users' Information Privacy Concerns. In ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection - 33rd IFIP TC 11 International Conference, SEC 2018, Held at the 24th IFIP World Computer Congress, WCC 2018, Poznan, Poland, September 18-20, 2018, Proceedings, pages 170-184, 2018, Acceptance rate: 27 / 89 = 30.3%.
- German Translation of the Concerns for Information Privacy (CFIP) Construct.
- German Translation of the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology 2 (UTAUT2) Questionnaire.
- Exploring the Hype: Investigating Technology Acceptance Factors of Pokémon Go. In 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, ISMAR 2017, Nantes, France, October 9-13, 2017, pages 155-168, 2017, Acceptance rate: (17)/99 = 17.2 %.
- Privacy Concerns and Behavior of Pokémon Go Players in Germany. In Privacy and Identity Management. The Smart Revolution - 12th IFIP WG 9.2, 9.5, 9.6/11.7, 11.6/SIG 9.2.2 International Summer School, Ispra, Italy, September 4-8, 2017, Revised Selected Papers, pages 314-329, Springer International Publishing, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology 526, 2017.
- Age Matters - Privacy Concerns of Pokémon Go Players in Germany (Extended Abstract). In Preproceedings of IFIP Summer School on Privacy and Identity Management - the Smart World Revolution 2017 (IFIPSC2017), 2017.
- On Gender Specific Perception of Data Sharing in Japan. In ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection - 31st IFIP TC 11 International Conference, SEC 2016, Ghent, Belgium, May 30 - June 1, 2016, Proceedings, pages 150-160, 2016, Acceptance rate: 27/139 = 20.9%.